Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Whats happens with vanillaforums.org

battersbatters New
edited October 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
i use only opera 10.63
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    i use only opera 10.63
    Good! Try the other browsers and confirm it only happens in your opera browser. Clear your cache, do a hard refresh and try again.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options
    oliverraduneroliverraduner Contributing to Vanilla since 2010 Switzerland ✭✭
    @batters I had the same problem: you have to update/re-copy the "style.css" file from /applications/dashboard/design/ to your current theme's folder!
  • Options

@oliverraduner my site is work ok, i say about vanillaforums.org site, i can not update style of this forum.
    My forum is 2.0.17 version and he is worked properly in any browser, except natscape navigator. I think newest versions of vanilla (later 2.0.17) is not support cross-browser compatibility, and this is why the modern versions do not like me at all.
    And i want ask the authors vanilla, whether the support in the future cross-browser like older versions of vanilla