Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

[Solved] Master template

edited October 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hi all... Can someone tell me or at least point me to where to find exact look of master.template.tpl?
When I use some of templates from other themes I cant get Categories2Menu plugin to work properly.
What I want is slight modifications of original vanilla master template so modifying it outside of themes directory is also acceptable solution...

Thanks in advance
krsta
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    CsabbencsCsabbencs
    Answer ✓
    If you read the documentation "Part 2: HTML & Views", I guess, you'll find what you're looking for.
  • Options
    yeah, in other words RTFM ;)
    Thanks, that did solved my problems.
    Thanks again
  • Options
    yeah, in other words RTFM
    Neh, in the first few posts we encourage our users to read the documentation, but we only slightly nudge them towards it. When you would have, say, 86 posts and still were wondering where to find a view file, it would be different :-)

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options
    Perfectly understood :) Thanks for not flaming newbs and "i need it quick, dont have time for man" kind of guys ;)