HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.

I just need to add the default panel to the custom page*

This discussion is related to the Custom Pages addon.
2»

Answers

• AoleeAolee Hobbyist & Coder ✭✭
    edited January 2012

hbf said:
    if you're on a Linux LAMP server this line from your error message is perplexing

The error occurred on or near: C:\wamp\www\pinoyau.info\library\core\class.module.php

That looks like a windows WAMP install path to me.

ah for that one, tried it both in my linux hosting and also in local dev (WAMP) but getting the same error. i have the gutsy feeling a custom made plugin is causing the OOP relation to break. will try it in a freshly installed vanilla .

• Let me know how it goes.

I've tried the above and I just get bonked lol.

• Could be the theme rather than the plug in.

• sahotataransahotataran Developer, Bay Area - CA ✭✭✭

can you check what error you r getting @newbie rather than saying its bonk - then can try to help out with it.

UnderDog
  • AoleeAolee Hobbyist & Coder ✭✭

newbie said:
    Let me know how it goes.

I've tried the above and I just get bonked lol.

enable the debug to TRUE then paste here the error. or screenshot

• EugeneVBEugeneVB New
    edited April 2012

may be late, but i say, to avoid this error

Could not find a categories view for the CategoriesModule module in the dashboard application. The error occurred on or near: C:\wamp\www\pinoyau.info\library\core\class.module.php

copy categories.php from application/vanilla/views/modules to YOURTHEME/views/modules