Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Is it possible to link the wp comments login with vanilla forum login so users dont have to login tw

edited October 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Is it possible to link the wp comments login with vanilla forum login so users dont have to login twice?

When users leave comments on my blog they are asked for their email and name. Once given they are logged in. It would be great if this signup linked to vanilla or even better vice versa.

Ive also read that forum design will look the same as my blog if thats what I choose. How well does this work? Is it just a question of pointing it towards my wp css??

Answers

• Options
    ShadowdareShadowdare r_j MVP
    edited October 2011
    I just read up on this new comments plugin on the Vanilla blog that was made for WordPress that simultaneously posts a discussion on a forum and links the WordPress comments to that discussion. I'm not sure if it's available as a plugin or not yet.

Add Pages to Vanilla with the Basic Pages app

• Options
    That would be awesome, I noticed there was a video on youtube about this too.

Shame there isnt one on how to install vanilla with wp site, I would have thought there would be more info on that than anything
  • Options
    @JH90 if you find out, make a video, so you'll be our video maker :-)

There was an error rendering this rich post.