Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[Solved] Edit registration page

skoubahskoubah New
edited November 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Can someone tell me what file to edit in order to edit the registration page?

All i want to do is add some text about registration rules.

Thanks in advanced.

Best Answer

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓
    There are a couple of things you can do.

1. The registration views are in /applications/dashboard/views/entry/register*.php. The file is different depending on your registration method. Basic in your dashboard is actually recaptcha. I recommend copying the view to your theme's views/entry folder rather than editing the core file.

2. You can add your own translation for TermsOfServiceText. This is what displays when the user clicks the terms of service link when registering.

Answers

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓
    There are a couple of things you can do.

1. The registration views are in /applications/dashboard/views/entry/register*.php. The file is different depending on your registration method. Basic in your dashboard is actually recaptcha. I recommend copying the view to your theme's views/entry folder rather than editing the core file.

2. You can add your own translation for TermsOfServiceText. This is what displays when the user clicks the terms of service link when registering.
  • thank you sir, that worked.