Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Forum survey student research project

edited November 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hello
I am conducting a student research project to establish which forum software package is the most suitable for the use of a small new online community. To this end I have prepared an online survey for administrators of either FUD, Vanilla, MyBB, or PHPBB forums.
The survey is small and can be easily completed in under 5 minutes. I would very much appreciate the contribution of anyone who took the time to complete it.
The link is http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/76W8TM9
This is a Leeds Metropolitan University student research project. All answers are anonymous and all information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Any questions about this can be directed to J.Fletcher7674@student.leedsmet.ac.uk

regards

Fletch
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Options
    ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓
    Just as a note on your survey. When you ask the size of community you don't specify what that size is referring to. Usually you'd say 10,000 members, 10,000 monthly active members, 10,000 page views/month, 10,000 posts or something like that.

Answers

• Options
    ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓
    Just as a note on your survey. When you ask the size of community you don't specify what that size is referring to. Usually you'd say 10,000 members, 10,000 monthly active members, 10,000 page views/month, 10,000 posts or something like that.
  • Options
    Thanks for that, I will alter the question accordingly
  • Options
    I will be collating the data shortly, so last day or 2 to complete the survey. My report deadline is fast approaching but I will post results when I have them collated.