Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Problem with current copy! Please fix asap

edited November 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I tried to load and load again your theme. I went into view element and inspected the image source for the top banner. Until now it's a broken link.

this is the code I see:

http://62.0.5.134/www.opportunity.net63.net/vanilla/index.php?p=/themes/VanillaPress2010/design/vanilla_offices.png

when you place that into a browser to check the path it does not work. The theme adds both an ip address and the dns path.

Instead of going in to fix the link by editing please fix the code.

BTW the information page said that there are additional areas that can be edited, like the verbiage on the right side of the banner area. Also there is no connection for the blog buttons as well as a few others.

please try your best to test your code in another computer because when you view it you see an older cached copy and not the one you are working on.

The theme is great, if you can also put a css control panel for colors, font and other features it would be great.

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks