Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Adding a button

RajioRajio
edited November 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
my users are clamouring for a way to do spoilers, now that ive transitioned from cleditor to buttonbar. they used to just highlight text in black to make it a spoiler. is there a way I can add a button to do this

Best Answer

• Options
    jspautschjspautsch Themester ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    See my post here, I'm pretty sure it requires you to use BBCode as the input formatter.

Answers

• Options
    RajioRajio
    edited November 2011
    I just did some snooping into the code and see there is a spoiler button graphic included with the plugin? so how can I enable the spoiler button @Tim?
  • Options
    jspautschjspautsch Themester ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    See my post here, I'm pretty sure it requires you to use BBCode as the input formatter.
  • Options
    TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    ^^ this.

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    What if you want to add another button with some other HTML code in it? Or change the output code on one of the existing buttons (e.g. change from b to strong)? Is that possible?
  • Options
    I don't know why but when I switch to BBcode Spoiler stopped working.
    Seeing the [ ] I thought was BBcode only too.