Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Student research project

edited November 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hello

I posted this last week, but think I was mistaken in posting it as a question. I will be collating the data shortly, so last day or 2 to complete the survey. My report deadline is fast approaching but I will post results when I have them collated.

"I am conducting a student research project to establish which forum software package is the most suitable for the use of a small new online community. To this end I have prepared an online survey for administrators of either FUD, Vanilla, MyBB, or PHPBB forums.
The survey is small and can be easily completed in under 5 minutes. I would very much appreciate the contribution of anyone who took the time to complete it.
The link is http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/76W8TM9
This is a Leeds Metropolitan University student research project. All answers are anonymous and all information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Any questions about this can be directed to J.Fletcher7674@student.leedsmet.ac.uk"

regards

Fletch