Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Locked out of admin

edited February 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Anyone know how to get back into a forum that has locked out everyone, including me the admin. I just changed the settings inside to be a private forum. Public may not browse. But now, no one can sign up or log in. http://gliving.tv/staff-forums/signin.php

Comments

• I get this error Some problems were encountered The requested user could not be found. I have completely remade the database.. Still have the same problem
  • It's a safari issue.... I am in.
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    What has safari done this time?
  • The cache never cleared. I did everything to see a new page and test if I could get in to the forum. But nothing I did would fix it and it didn't make any sense. After a new install and new database there was no reason to still be locked out. Then I tried my camino browser and the it was, I could get in.
  • Usually when I have problems with the safari cache, it's because my system clock has been reset to a date before the cache data was created.
  • Yea Bergamot, that time traveling can be murder!
  • Blame Apple for not including a 5 cent watch battery to keep track of the time when the regular battery dies.
This discussion has been closed.