Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Major Vanilla SVN Changes starting Feb 25, 2006

MarkMark Vanilla Staff
edited March 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
http://lussumo.com/swell/41/20060225-Major-SVN-Changes/

Comments

• Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    lol?
  • Options
    What good are your random lol's? Quite annoying I may say.
  • Options
    wish i knew how to use SVN and install the beta forums properly
  • Options
    edited February 2006
    lol bigfatduck: If Mark is updating the theme, that means that v1.0 is probably not far off.
  • Options
    oh my, oh my, oh my... I can smell the 1.0
  • Options
    whats that? you can swell the 1.0?
  • Options
  • Options
    i doubt 1.0 is coming out any time soon, probably like 2 months more
  • Options
    We should have a thread where we can place bets.
  • Options
    Can we place bets when "today" will end? ;-)
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    edited February 2006
    Should have said "starting today". I'll change it. It may take a couple of days until it is stable again. I'm relying on the help of some community members and we all have busy schedules.
  • Options
    Can we expect stable version (0.9.3 or 1.0?) sometime near 18th of march? I am going to need it VERY much... Or i should use 0.9.2?
  • Options
    Again the piece of string thing. I'd like to say yes but it could just as easily be the 18th of june. I doubt the upgrade will be very difficult atall so depending how long you can wait till you choose (i.e. wait till the 18th and see whats happened) I'd suggest you use 0.9.2.6.
  • Options
    Mark, can i just check for confirmation that since you're telling people to check latest revisions again that all these svn changes are over and done with?
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    No, they are not.

I only mentioned in one discussion that there is a new ajax script in there. I didn't say the revision is ready for use.

I will announce it on the blog when it is ready.
  • Options
    *salutes
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    At ease, soldier.
This discussion has been closed.