Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How do I change the main page title?

At present my main page title says "Homepage - Vanilla 2".

How can I change this to my website name?

Best Answer

• Options
    LOL :D

Ok, didn't seem anybody else has problems with this.

It's actually under the heading "Banner", which is why I couldn't find something in the line of "Forum Title". I uploaded a banner instead of typing MagicalDimension.Com so I didn't change the default "Vanilla 2" to my name.

In conclusion, to change your forum's name, type a name for it into the "Banner Title" box, even if you chose the second option to upload a banner. This should make your browser heading show your title.

Answers

• Options
    Nevermind; found it!
  • Options
    ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    For those that find this message via search: The option is in the dashboard under banner.

For @MagicalDimension_Com: It's considered good etiquette on any forum to answer your own question if you find the answer. These questions stick around pretty much forever and it's extremely frustrating for those that find a question via search years later to see a "nevermind" instead of the answer.
  • Options
    LOL :D

Ok, didn't seem anybody else has problems with this.

It's actually under the heading "Banner", which is why I couldn't find something in the line of "Forum Title". I uploaded a banner instead of typing MagicalDimension.Com so I didn't change the default "Vanilla 2" to my name.

In conclusion, to change your forum's name, type a name for it into the "Banner Title" box, even if you chose the second option to upload a banner. This should make your browser heading show your title.