Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

error in filebrowser hyperlinked folders

edited February 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I installed Filebrowser without incident and I was able to run Thumbnail browser on 2 subfolders successfully. Filebrowser is in a subfolder of the root. If I click the 1st folder listed at the bottom of the page it generates this url: http://www.neshaminyfootball.com/2005/browser/index.php?fpp=20&did=0 It gives me a fatal error: Error Message: A fatal error occurred while attempting to parse xml nodes. Syntax Error: xml not properly defined. Affected Elements: XmlManager.ParseNode(); If I change the last character in the URL bar to a (1), it displays the page of thumbs properly. If I click on the second folder of images linked at the bottom of the filebrowser page, it puts a one (1) as the last character in the URL, but it displays the images in the first folder, not this one. It apperas to be offset by one all the way through. Any ideas how to correct this? PHP 4.4.1 on a Linux server. Using Firefox 1.5
This discussion has been closed.