Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Highlighting New Comments

edited November 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Is it possible to highlight new comments in the comments view, i.e. within a single discussion somehow? This was discussed here previously but it's not clear to me what the outcome was at the time.

I am using Vanilla 2.0.17.10. The flow of discussions within my particular community would benefit from nested comments and the ReplyTo plugin would work fine for that but not however without the added ability to flag new comments in the comments view.

Best Answer

• Options
    ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓
    We don't supply a css class out of the box for this so you'd need to write a plugin.

Answers

• Options
    ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓
    We don't supply a css class out of the box for this so you'd need to write a plugin.
  • Options
    Okay, thank you. I don't have the skills to write plugins myself so may revisit that in future when I have the resources to pay someone else who might.