Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Whilst Im on a roll - customise register form

422422 MVP
edited December 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Could some kind soul point this weary fellow in the direction of where I can edit the registration form, I am gonna restyle using 2 columns.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Best Answer

• ToddTodd Vanilla Staff
    edited December 2011 Answer ✓

Depending on your registration method copy /applications/dashboard/views/entry/registerxxx.php into your theme. I think you copy it to /themes/yourtheme/views/entry/registerxxx.php.

You should see a correlation between the path that I listed above and the url you see in your browser when you register. This should help you theme other views, but be careful we may modify views in a future update.

Answers

• ToddTodd Vanilla Staff
    edited December 2011 Answer ✓

Depending on your registration method copy /applications/dashboard/views/entry/registerxxx.php into your theme. I think you copy it to /themes/yourtheme/views/entry/registerxxx.php.

You should see a correlation between the path that I listed above and the url you see in your browser when you register. This should help you theme other views, but be careful we may modify views in a future update.

• No worries cheers todd , sincerely appreciate your help.

There was an error rendering this rich post.