Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

2 questions regarding notifications on Profile page

sahotataransahotataran Developer, Bay Area - CA ✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
  1. How do you delete the notification which you do not want? no feature? any ideas about adding in future?
  2. i checked my notifications page and clicked Next at bottom. every page i went to had same notifications as they were on page1.

any ideas?

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Best Answer

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓

Yes, you need permission to delete notifications. Actually, looking into the code the "X" only appears when you have moderator permission to delete all activities while you should theoretically be able to delete your own notifications. We'll look into this.

Answers

1. There is an "X" to delete a notification when you hover over the row.
    2. We'll look into this.
  • sahotataransahotataran Developer, Bay Area - CA ✭✭✭

No Todd - the notifications delete button doesnot appear in notifications page in this forum either.

Answer ✓

Yes, you need permission to delete notifications. Actually, looking into the code the "X" only appears when you have moderator permission to delete all activities while you should theoretically be able to delete your own notifications. We'll look into this.

• sahotataransahotataran Developer, Bay Area - CA ✭✭✭

Thanks Todd