Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Add enctype on form

edited December 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hi, does anyone know how do i add enctype on the registration. My boss wants me to add an option for them to upload a picture. But i cant copy it to the server because there is no enctype.

And also, I will add a company name in the form, how do i make it that the company name will not be a required field? I have the company but it is currently required.

Please give me ideas on this. Thanks to all

Best Answer

• Options
    AoleeAolee Hobbyist & Coder ✭✭
    Answer ✓

hi littlelorly, what kind of form page do you have? is your form in a popup page?

im having trouble with an upload button but in a popup page, getting a javascript error once upload is clicked. but no problem when upload is in normal plain page.

Answers

• Options

Never mind the enctype, i got it working. Now what i want to know is, how do i make it that the company name will not be required.

How do i do it?

• Options
    AoleeAolee Hobbyist & Coder ✭✭
    Answer ✓

hi littlelorly, what kind of form page do you have? is your form in a popup page?

im having trouble with an upload button but in a popup page, getting a javascript error once upload is clicked. but no problem when upload is in normal plain page.

• Options

Hi aolee, no its not a popup page. It's the registration page, i edited it, I added an upload function for the company logo.

But i couldn't make the upload work. It says its a required field even if i have added a file on it.

How do i make it, that the company name and logo, wont be required? Any idea, how?

• Options
    edited January 2012

does anyone has an idea on this? pleasE? badly need a help.

I need the company logo, company name won't be required. please?