Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Plugins?

edited December 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

What plugins are used on this installation of Vanilla forums?

Tagged:

Answers

• ToddTodd Vanilla Staff

Button Bar, Facebook, Google Sign In, In This Discussion, Open ID, Participated Discussions, Pockets, Post Count, Q&A, Quotes, Signatures, Sitemaps, Sphinx Search, Split Merge, Stop Forum Spam, Tagging, Twitter, Vanillicon, Who's Online.

We also have a few internal plugins.

• Ok, but how do I get the wysiwyg editor you're using. And the like feature?

• Buttonbar is wysiwyg feature

Like not released

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Ok so with button bar I get the "Markdown" type of wysiwyg? Do you plan to release like or do you want to keep that proprietary?

• U can have markdown or bbcode or simple HTML - upto u.

They might release like in future

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• ToddTodd Vanilla Staff
    edited December 2011

We will release likes, but it is part of a bigger picture and there is no timeline for an open source release right now. It will be released on http://vanillaforums.com much sooner.

• I added:

$Configuration['Garden']['InputFormatter'] = 'Markdown';

In my configuration but nothing happens. I'd like the editor that's on this forum.

• Sorry got it working now!

• nielsbosma said:
    I added:

$Configuration['Garden']['InputFormatter'] = 'Markdown';

In my configuration but nothing happens. I'd like the editor that's on this forum.

the editor is a plugin. it will work with whatever input formatter you choose.

vanillaforums.org/addon/buttonbar-plugin

• Todd said:
    Button Bar, Facebook, Google Sign In, In This Discussion, Open ID, Participated Discussions, Pockets, Post Count, Q&A, Quotes, Signatures, Sitemaps, Sphinx Search, Split Merge, Stop Forum Spam, Tagging, Twitter, Vanillicon, Who's Online.

We also have a few internal plugins.

@todd what controls the appearance of who's online? in my install it's just peoples names and the last time they were sensed.

• @hbf theres some tipps on how to make it icons instead of names all around this forum.