Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

User Settings Location

i have another quick question, is it possible to put the user options like
"Change My Picture" ,"Edit My Thumbnail", "Remove My Picture", "Edit My Account", "Change My Password" and such to a different location in the profile instead of the sidebar? cant seem to find the file that contains this :/

Answers

• /dashboard/views/modules/sidememu.php
    but you won't see much there. I don't know where this piece of the sidemenu is called from.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• 422422 Developer MVP
    edited December 2011

I would imagine in modules possibly, not woke up yet

Oops

• sahotataransahotataran Developer, Bay Area - CA ✭✭✭

It's somewhere in some class.hooks.php. I can find out exact location when I get home

• that would be awesome, thank you :)

• sahotataransahotataran Developer, Bay Area - CA ✭✭✭

the file is in /applications/dashboard/controllers/class.profilecontroller.php and look for function AddSideMenu

• thanks for the info, so i looked the file up and tried to change the line
    $this->AddModule($SideMenu, 'Panel');
    to
    $this->AddModule($SideMenu, 'UserSettingsPanel');
    and it stopped showing up instead of doing anything, even tho my theme has that id in the section and i reloaded it.

• Do you know what the AddModule() function does? Is the second parameter a target where the module goes or is it the name of the Class that's generated?

• so what i found out is that it seems to add it to the Panel.