Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Need a Plugin to Add Friends Link

SafemanSafeman New
edited December 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hi Frnds!
i need a plugin to add my friends link in sidebar,
i search plugins, but found nothing
could anyone introduce one?

Best Answer

• candymancandyman ✭✭
    edited December 2011 Answer ✓

There's nothing so specific yet.
    Some professional users might help you: @422 by adding a list of links in your template or, I guess, @x00 or @sahotataran coding a specific php plugin for you.
    Actually you can use Todd's plugin Pockets to add some specific HTML form in your template.

Answers

• A blogroll?

• yeah, somehow
    do you know any?
    thanks friend :)

• candymancandyman ✭✭
    edited December 2011 Answer ✓

There's nothing so specific yet.
    Some professional users might help you: @422 by adding a list of links in your template or, I guess, @x00 or @sahotataran coding a specific php plugin for you.
    Actually you can use Todd's plugin Pockets to add some specific HTML form in your template.

• 422422 Developer MVP

If i knew what the op meant i would try and help, but i am confused

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• candymancandyman ✭✭
    edited December 2011

Safeman essentially needs a list of URLs on a panel on the right side of the layout.
    For example, below In this Discussion (where are actually 422, candyman and Safeman), he needs a Friend Sites panel (with Site1, Site2 and Site3 clickable links).

He's asking for a plugin to manage the URLs in a simply way without manually adding < a href.... > to the design.

• 422422 Developer MVP
    edited December 2011

k. why not just add Message

Limit to sidepanel all pages

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Messages would work, if you want something like wordpress links, give me a bell.

grep is your friend.

• I would probably use an unordered list and PanelBox

grep is your friend.

• I've tried and smimply works.
    I guess that a plugin could be a bit more easy to customize.