Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Guest Login Header....how to edit?

troppmanntroppmann New
edited January 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hey there!! Happy New Year!! OK, Vanilla 2 and i have a force guest to login enable in plugins.

Works great...

I would like to edit the header though...take out the search, discussions link, Sign In, ec...from that header...(see image) but not the header in the actual forum...

http://www.halfacrecycling.org/images/header.jpg

I have been all over the application folder trying to find a place to edit this...and I guess i am just not seeing it.

Little help please?

I did search the forum but didnt see anything about this...thank you in advance....

Tagged:

Best Answer

• edited January 2012 Answer ✓

for example:

< div class="head">
    {if not $User.SignedIn}
    < span>You there! log in < a href"{link path="/entry/signin"}">here</ a>!</ span>
    {/if}
    </ div>

would only be shown to a visitor that is not signed in.

Answers

• in your theme /views/default.master.tpl you can add anything you dont want to show up when the user is not logged in between

{if not $User.SignedIn}

{/if}

and in regards to that, anything you only want to show up when the user is logged in under

{if $User.SignedIn}

{/if}

• edited January 2012 Answer ✓

for example:

< div class="head">
    {if not $User.SignedIn}
    < span>You there! log in < a href"{link path="/entry/signin"}">here</ a>!</ span>
    {/if}
    </ div>

would only be shown to a visitor that is not signed in.

• Thank you!!