Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

manage start date and end date for user account or access to a specific category

ivanhoeivanhoe New
edited January 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I would like to know if there is a way to manage start date and end date for user account or for access to a specific category by a user.

Best Answer

• Options
    x00x00 MVP
    Answer ✓

I am developing a plugin for a client that does something similar, except it is linked to paypal, and it updates the role, when expires. That role could be linked to a category, etc.

You could wait for it to be completed, then I discuss your specific requirement, or I can discuss your interest with him and will work somethign out.

grep is your friend.

Answers

• Options
    x00x00 MVP
    Answer ✓

I am developing a plugin for a client that does something similar, except it is linked to paypal, and it updates the role, when expires. That role could be linked to a category, etc.

You could wait for it to be completed, then I discuss your specific requirement, or I can discuss your interest with him and will work somethign out.

grep is your friend.