Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Password Options - Generate/Reset PWs no longer visible, PWs cannot be reset

Today I tried to reset a user's password and email it to him immediately after creating his account using the functionality inherent to dashboard>users. What's strange is the controls and fields for generating and viewing the new password are no longer displayed below the heading "Password Options." I saw them flash briefly as the modal loaded, only to have them disappear. Now I can't reset any passwords at all!

I tried this in both Chrome and Firefox to see if something was happening on the browser side (rather unscientific, I know) but it looks like I'm up sh** creek.

The only thing strange I've done lately is delete everything in the cache folder to fix an error caused by my host company switching some of its settings. I am fairly certain I reset a password or two after that, though.

Any ideas? I'm running: 2.0.17.8 and due for an upgrade.

Tagged: