Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

css code for horizontal line above "Powered by Vanilla" at the bottom

edited January 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I spent over an hour with Firebug and I must have checked all instances of "border-top" and "border-bottom" in the default css but with no success. I'm looking for the css code for the horizontal line above where it says "Powered by Vanilla" at the bottom, in a discussion page (there's none in thread view), on the EmbedFriendly theme (probably the default theme too). It's just like the horizontal lines separating one comment from another, except it's below the comment box and the "Post Comment" button and it's associated with different css. Any help would be much appreciated, including recommendations as to what other steps I could take to try and resolve the problem because right now I'm out of ideas. You can see an example here, it's the light-grayish or light-blueish horizontal line at the bottom:

http://www.themetaldiscourser.com/forum.php#/discussion/1/this-is-a-test

Best Answer

• Options
    ddumontddumont ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Not seeing any lines, but my account isn't approved yet so i cant see the comment box.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Answers

• Options
    ddumontddumont ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Not seeing any lines, but my account isn't approved yet so i cant see the comment box.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options

Thank you ddumont!!! Your effort made me realize the horizontal line is associated with the comment box, and I found the right code (it was pretty obvious, I thought I had already tried that code but I guess I hadn't). For reference if anyone wants to know, the codes to change all the horizontal line colors of EmbedFriendly theme are as follows:

ul.DataList li.Item {
    border-bottom:1px solid #363636;
    }
    div.Tabs.HeadingTabs {
    }
    div.Tabs.DiscussionsTabs {
    }
    div.MessageForm.CommentForm {
    }