Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Stop Mobile theme.

ProsperProsper ✭✭
edited January 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Is there a way to temporarily stop the Mobile theme version of my forum from showing up when users visit the site with their phones. As for now, I rather prefer my users to see/visit the full site with their phones. Your comments will be appreciated.

Best Answer

• sahotataransahotataran Developer, Bay Area - CA ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

did you add it into config.php? if you did - can you try commenting out the same lane from config-defaults.php? just comment it out. DONOT delete it.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Answers

add this line into your /conf/config.php if one does not exist
    only in CONFIG.PHP and no other file :)

$Configuration['Garden']['MobileTheme'] = 'NAME OF YOUR THEME';

• Hello @sahotataran, thank you for your comment. I did not really get your explanation. Please can you explain clearly and in detail? Thank you.

• Hello @sahotataran, I did just what you said but did not achieve my aim. Please could you explain in detail? I need your help to deactivate the Mobile Version of Vanilla forum from showing on mobile devices. As for now, I only want the full site to show both on mobile devices and on computers.

Answer ✓

did you add it into config.php? if you did - can you try commenting out the same lane from config-defaults.php? just comment it out. DONOT delete it.