Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How can I bridge two vanilla forums?

edited February 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

My 2nd question!

1. (Main question) Is there any way for integrating 2 Vanilla installed on one host? (2 Vanillas => one users list)

2. Is there any way for integrating Vanilla with other CMS as in Joomla? (Note: there is a plugin for Joomla called Jfusion.org which allows you to bridge Joomla with some scripts as in phpBB!)

Best Answer

• Options
    TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓

Both of these are possible, both require plugin work. Unless you're willing to learn to write plugins, or pay a plugin developer to do this for you, I don't think you'll have much luck.

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

Answers

• Options
    TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓

Both of these are possible, both require plugin work. Unless you're willing to learn to write plugins, or pay a plugin developer to do this for you, I don't think you'll have much luck.

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• Options

I sent you a PM.

grep is your friend.

• Options
    ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff

You could also use jsConnect. Make one site the main site and have the other one jsConnect to it.