Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Karma Bank

2»

Comments

• connorbp said:
    could you please add a feature to karma bank that lets users transfer karma to eachother? Oh and also mabie interigate it with one of the file atachment addons to let users buy and sell atachments with karma if they wish. :) that would be so awesome! Thanks if you read and consider this. Does anyone else think this is a good idea?

Would you be interested in sponsoring this? The first could be done with a payment/transfer gateway. Maybe consider doing this first.

Since attachment are not inherently private, it would make sense to create a market place first, would require developing of the payment API, product need to be preregistered. Then you could integrate file uploads, and their plug ins.

grep is your friend.

• ooo... cool well would sponsoring need money? I don't really have any right now... sorry.

• for the file upload one it shouldn't be too hard to integrate it with your file upload plugin. as it is yours... that's the one i use any ways :P

• lol if I had a penny every time someone says "it shouldn't be too hard"

grep is your friend.

• I would like to be able for users to award karma or tax karma but also leave a comment on why they were doing so. Those comments would have to show up somewhere, maybe the Karma tab?

• zackluye said:
    This is really good stuff, mate. I am looking forward to badge integration.

+1

• SevMCSevMC
    edited April 2012

Exellent plugin :D

• Is there any way to change the "karmabank/" url without damaging its functionality?

• I just have a problem: the karma rules are not being applied :( the users are not receiving karma anymore:

Rules:
    Meta CountVisits Equals 1 Make transaction of 0.10 Decibels Remove
    Meta CountComments Equals 1 Make transaction of 0.40 Decibels Remove
    Meta CountDiscussions Equals 1 Make transaction of 0.80 Decibels Remove

• Fixed, sorry XD

The rules were wrong

• @x00 said:

connorbp said:
    could you please add a feature to karma bank that lets users transfer karma to eachother? Oh and also mabie interigate it with one of the file atachment addons to let users buy and sell atachments with karma if they wish. :) that would be so awesome! Thanks if you read and consider this. Does anyone else think this is a good idea?

Would you be interested in sponsoring this? The first could be done with a payment/transfer gateway. Maybe consider doing this first.

Since attachment are not inherently private, it would make sense to create a market place first, would require developing of the payment API, product need to be preregistered. Then you could integrate file uploads, and their plug ins.

If youre still willing to add a system of exchange between users I would sponsor it
    Please message me