Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

AFL Footy Tipping plugin

In desperate need of a system that allows people to submit their footy tips and does the lot.

In short(ish):
Submit tips (confidence rating, picking winner and ranking them 9-1 in order of confidence)
Calculate weekly scores and auto update leaderboard with admin option to show/hide

I'm also using those scores in a head to head league much like supercoach does. So to be able to set the fixture and then have the system enter results and update ladders, etc. (could have conferences and divisions in future) would help but for now I can control that in excel.

Any collaborative effort from developers, ideas people and such would be a great idea.

Answers

• Options
    422422 Developer MVP

We made this for vbulletin. For nrl. I wont get chance to do it this season, but happy to port files across for ppl to use. You would need to heavily recode this though. Esp for gay-f-l

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options

422 said:
    We made this for vbulletin. For nrl. I wont get chance to do it this season, but happy to port files across for ppl to use. You would need to heavily recode this though. Esp for gay-f-l

that's great @422. Anyone who is very knowledgeable in coding want to give it a try?