Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Deleting Attachments

DanDevineDanDevine
edited February 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I have not had to delete any attachments in awhile and maybe things have changed with the FileUpload Detect plugin but I see no way as admin to delete files I have attached to a post. I checked under Roles and Permissions but I only have checkboxes for Upload and Download Attachments. I must be missing something obviously but I can no longer find the trash can icon to delete attachments. Any info would be appreciated. I am using the latest Detect plugin and Vanilla 2.0.18.1 with the iVanilla theme.

Thanks!
Dan

Comments

• Yeah,

I saw that someone also questioned this also but I really don't see a solution in that link. Also, I noticed since then that I can find no way to upload multiple files. I am interested in this plug in but I am not sure what is meant by "sponsor" in the link you supplied. Trying to become more familiar with the programming but have not yet grasped all the lingo.