Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Try Vanilla Forums Cloud product
Vanilla 2.6 is here! It includes security fixes and requires PHP 7.0. We have therefore ALSO released Vanilla 2.5.2 with security patches if you are still on PHP 5.6 to give you additional time to upgrade.

Fatal Error in Gdn_Factory.Factory();

edited February 2012 in Feedback

After update i get this error,

Class MenuModule not found while trying to get an object for Menu. Check the path . The error occurred on or near: /var/www/vhosts/cursegamers.com/forum/library/core/class.factory.php 60: require_once($Path); 61: } 62: 63: if (!class_exists($ClassName, FALSE)) { 64: throw new Exception(sprintf('Class %s not found while trying to get an object for %s. Check the path %s.', $ClassName, $Alias, $Def['Path'])); 65: } 66: 67: // Create the object differently depending on the type. 68: $Result = NULL; Backtrace: [/var/www/vhosts/cursegamers.com/forum/library/core/class.gdn.php:148] Gdn_Factory->Factory(); [/var/www/vhosts/cursegamers.com/forum/applications/dashboard/settings/bootstrap.php:17] Gdn::Factory(); [/var/www/vhosts/cursegamers.com/forum/bootstrap.php:159] PHP::include_once(); [/var/www/vhosts/cursegamers.com/forum/index.php:28] PHP::require_once();

any help please?

Comments

• chadvavrachadvavra New
    edited February 2013

I'm also getting a User Model error on a clean install.

Class UserModel not found while trying to get an object for UserModel. Check the path .
    The error occurred on or near: /var/www/vhosts/[domain]/httpdocs/brainstorm/library/core/class.factory.php
    60:             require_once($Path);
    61:       }
    62:       
    63:       if (!class_exists($ClassName, FALSE)) {
    64:          throw new Exception(sprintf('Class %s not found while trying to get an object for %s. Check the path %s.', $ClassName, $Alias, $Def['Path']));
    65:       }
    66:       
    67:       // Create the object differently depending on the type.
    68:       $Result = NULL;

• This is an old thread but I came across it when I had the same problem yesterday. I was able to fix it by deleting all .ini files in the cache directory.