Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Photo comments? Let users comment on each photo in the filebrowser...

edited April 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I'm wondering if anyone has photo comments working? Similar to Flickr, or mySpace, where people can comment on each photo... this is an important feature for any gallery these days (I think).

Comments

• Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    Not sure if this is even in the list of plans for the filebrowser. Originaly, it was an asp alternative version of the isaac browser which has since been ported to php if my memory serves correctly. It's basic purpose was to neatly index those folders on your server which contained every kind of file. I'd recommend taking a look at zenphoto or something similar if you're looking for flickr style management and commenting.
  • Options
    +1 for zenphoto
  • Options
    ++
  • Options
    Thanks for your replies. I'll look into zenphoto. I do like how filebrowser will simply browse images on my drives, but I still would like to be able to add metadata (tags, comments, etc). Thanks again, Dan
This discussion has been closed.