Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

CommentsRSS released

jspautschjspautsch Themester ✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

A while ago I developed a plugin for a customer that creates an RSS feed of all discussions and comments together in a single feed, filterable by category, and I decided it's about time I released it publicly, so say hello to CommentsRSS 1.0.

The sponsor was Tiling Forum and they use it for their Twitter feed. I use it on my theme support forums to keep track of new posts, just because I find that email notifications can get annoying.

Let me know if you guys run into any problems using the plugin! Tiling Forum has been using it for a while so it should be pretty stable.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    422422 Developer MVP

Good work Jon

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options

This works great - thank you!

• Options

Works great here too! but there is one small problem.

Is it possible to get it more embed friendly? because i am using the embed theme and its in a frame. and i have the rss feed on the frontpage on my site and when someone clicks a feed it opens the forum with full width and out of my page if you understand? I can try to clarify better if not.

• Options
    jspautschjspautsch Themester ✭✭✭

Walgermo said:
    Works great here too! but there is one small problem.

Is it possible to get it more embed friendly? because i am using the embed theme and its in a frame. and i have the rss feed on the frontpage on my site and when someone clicks a feed it opens the forum with full width and out of my page if you understand? I can try to clarify better if not.

Hmm, not sure I understand, can you give me the link to your site?

• Options
    DenisSDenisS My brain hurts Buriram ✭✭

I have tried all formats and get this error

This page contains the following errors:

error on line 10 at column 9: internal error
    Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.