Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Observation: woot.com is useless

edited March 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I've been religiously checking woot.com every night at 12pm for the past 6 months. I've never purchased anything, because every single product they sell is either:

1. crap
2. overpriced
3. refurbished
4. sold out

or any combination of those.

Yet, I still keep coming back every night, even though I know I'll almost certainly be disappointed.

Comments

• Options
    Hey look, more crap.
  • Options
    Flock of the people, mind insane, can not escape the wrath of mighty pointy finger of hipsters!
  • Options
    I'd never heard of it. First looks makes me agree with the crap and overpriced points.
  • Options
    edited March 2006
    My first woot was the RCA Lyra MP3 player. It wasn't any of those, except the modulator is crap. Didin't come with an owners manual--which may be why woot got them for so cheap. Probably will be my last.

I liked the last woot-off. It is addicting.
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    I think I agree with Kosmo on this one. While some of this stuff looks great, it also appears mostly useless and doesn't appeal to me. However, if you're the one to be buying this kind of stuff, well, I'd say look around for the product online at discounted rates. There's a ton of wholesalers online or even locally which sell half of this stuff for cheaper than woot.com is advertising.
This discussion has been closed.