Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

change engine for vanilla dialog boxes

edited March 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

is there any ready solution?

Best Answer

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓

Our dialog boxes are kind of hard-coded right now so you'd have to do a lot of hacking to get them into your own code. The file you'd want to edit is in js/library/jquery.popup.js

Answers

• Is there any more information regarding your question?

What exactly do you mean with 'engine', what exactly do you want to change? If you give more information (and in future topic starts you definately need to do that!) you might get a good answer to your question.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Well, I have on my site my own dialog boxes with resizing and moving , close button, and they are centering when the screen is scroll with mouse wheel. I thought that the content of vanilla dialog boxes could be sent there.

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓

Our dialog boxes are kind of hard-coded right now so you'd have to do a lot of hacking to get them into your own code. The file you'd want to edit is in js/library/jquery.popup.js

• Thank you, Todd. I will try nonetheless.

• 422422 Developer MVP

Engine = modal ... .? Perhaps

There was an error rendering this rich post.