Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Your favorite designer?

2»

Comments

• Options
    shauninam has redone his website and brought it back to absolute simplicity
  • Options
    I like it much better than his previous one. it had too much, and that top sliding bar thing, drove me nuts.
  • Options
    Oh thank god! I really think the last piece of craptastics from Shaun didn't work properly on any machine sans his own. I tried it on every machine I have here which pretty much excludes a Unix since I HAVE a Commodore 64 (not internet capable mind you sir). But this seems alot nicer, or atleast nicer in a working way, since the color scheme brings to mind carbage juice for some reason, which propably is intended since I can spot words like heap and such from the site. Anywho, Shaun is long past my favorite designers list.
  • Options
    o_O you said Commodore 64! Sweet! I remember those, that was actually the first computer I started using back in the day. Oh I remember the games yes I do. Good times, good times.
  • Options
    Tibor Kalman.

Fantastic designer, awesome and intelligent work.

There is a book called Tibor Kalman, Perverse Optimist.a
This discussion has been closed.