Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Minisweeper gon mad

edited April 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
So i just agreed to buy this.

I've gone mad. Truly mad.

ROLL ON SUMMER!

Comments

• edited April 2006
    MY CAR PENIS > YOUR CAR PENIS

ok, that is actually a really awesome car
  • You are absolutely mad, it even has the steering wheel on the wrong side! Bloody english saps!
  • Looks awesome to me!
  • It better be. It's costing a small fortune but i think it'l be worth it. I'll only live once (so say current predictions anyway).

I will, ofcourse, be offering rides in it for a small fee :P
  • I can tell, just by the way it looks, that is is an expensive car. I think it's ugly as hell though... I don't see the attraction that cars, and cars similar to it.
  • Am I right in thinking it's a Kit Car?

That's what most Q reg ones are I think...
  • Looks like a kit car to me, a very nice one and possibly better if it had a top and proper front windsheild. Have fun driving it mini :)
  • Stark raving mad you are! LOL Have fun with it.
  • edited April 2006
    MID LIFE CRISIS
  • I sure as hell hope that it's not a mid life crisis; he's younger than I am.
  • Mid-Life crisis? I thought mini was under 20 years of age?
  • hah. I had a feeling someone would pop up with that. And yeah, i'm only 18. It's known as the quarterlife crisis, but thanks for your concern :P
    It is indeed a kitcar. Westfield SEW. It's not a 'very expensive' car but it's also not cheap and no doubt in the long run will cost me an arm and 3 legs.
    and lech, i checked one out with the full hood and windscreen but i prefer the little aeroscreen. If i get bored i can always swop it.
  • Well, not that you would plan to ride it while it's raining or damp, but sheilding the inside from the elements would be a plus if you do decide to go driving and the weather becomes questionable :)
  • I'm gonna buy a tonneau cover for it which will cover the passenger side while i'm driving (so only i get soaked!) or cover the whole thing when it's parked up.
    All the carpets are velcro fit so i can soon take them out to dry if they do get damp :)
  • I think that's insane, but hey, it's your car!
  • Oh you're perfectly right. Truly insane. As i said i'm a nutter.
  • whatsa yousa sinking :-p have fun with it. im only 18 aswell and i think i am going to get a dog.
This discussion has been closed.