Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

All files in a directory unless index

edited April 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hello, i need put all the archives of vainilla forums in a directory, unless the index.

I mean to have all files in /someDirectory/ unless index.php but the script to work in /

¿It's posible?

Thanks!

PD: excuse my english, i'm spanish :)

I try with the conf/constants.php file, and the DS constant in index.php, but i don't get it :(

Tagged:

Best Answer

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    Answer ✓

Can't understand "unless". Do you mean all files, (but NOT the index file) were moved into a certain directory. In that case I don't believe it can be done.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

Answers

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    Answer ✓

Can't understand "unless". Do you mean all files, (but NOT the index file) were moved into a certain directory. In that case I don't believe it can be done.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Ya lo conseguí :)

• edited April 2012

I said, already i got it :)

Excuse me for speak in spanish, but i'm spanish.