Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Fatal Error : Call to undefined method UserModel::GetMeta, Whats wrong*

edited April 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I get this when I try to go to the profile page

Fatal error: Call to undefined method UserModel::GetMeta() in /home4/hsafight/public_html/animeveo/forums/plugins/MyProfile/default.php on line 71

Best Answer

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2012 Answer ✓

perhaps it is version related, what version of vanilla and theme are you using. I don't see the problem in 2.0.18.3.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

Answers

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2012 Answer ✓

perhaps it is version related, what version of vanilla and theme are you using. I don't see the problem in 2.0.18.3.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• I'm using the timely theme and I'm using version 2.17 because the 2.18 kept giving me the "bonk" error whe n changed themes

• maybe the method is not defined in 2.0.17 and the plugin needs to have a 2.0.18.x requirement, just a thought.

• Your version is not supported.

grep is your friend.