Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

So why does ImageReady suck so much ass?

2»

Comments

• Gimpshop just gives me this twilight-zone-esque freaky feeling, where everything seems normal on the surface but all the details are wrong. It just feels a lot weirder than using a totally different app. I'm sure that's mainly because I've logged an absurd number of hours in photoshop, but it's still weird.
  • yeah, Photoshop is great.
    I think it's quite surprising that there isn't another package in all these years that could beat it. (and I tried many of them)

I also experience this weird feeling in the Gimp. I tried to like it, but failed.
    So it's probably great software, but not for me.

Sharepoint is actually something that Microsoft did a good job on.
    It's one of those not-well-known, underrated products, that are actually quite nice. (And that's something from a guy who usually hates microsoft products)
  • Bergamot, I know the feeling, it just doesn't have exactly the same feel as original flavor PS. I think that's the one thing you need to get over and it's pretty easy to manage.
This discussion has been closed.