Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Just wondering. . .

edited May 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hey, this plugin used to work, but then suddenly stopped working.

I'm wondering if perhaps it's incompatible with one of my other plugins.

I'd publish the name of the site here, but it's private and would prefer if you could contact me directly.

Thanks!

Best Answer

• fh111fh111 Vanilla Padawan ✭✭
    Answer ✓

why don't you deactivate plugin by plugin in the config.php to see if you are on the right track with you assumption? wouln't take longer than 2 minutes to find out..then you can figure out how to fix it

Answers

• fh111fh111 Vanilla Padawan ✭✭
    Answer ✓

why don't you deactivate plugin by plugin in the config.php to see if you are on the right track with you assumption? wouln't take longer than 2 minutes to find out..then you can figure out how to fix it

• 422422 Developer MVP

good advice @fh111

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• fh111 said:

Actually it was something weird with my theme, once I de-activated, and then re-activated the theme, it worked perfectly.

Now my next question is. . .is there a way to make it so that the oldposts plugin won't affect specific threads??