HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanilla is licensed under GPL v2! Why NOT GPL v3?

2»

Comments

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited May 2012

422 said:
    @qwenty are u married ?

qwenty said:

@qwenty are u married ?

assume Yes, then?

assume No, then? :)

Is it related to this argument?

My apologies first @422 and @Qwenty - but as an honored member of the peanut gallery (and erstwhile cargo-cult programmer), I felt I had to comment on these.

I read these two quotes. And I thought to myself - oh my gosh - the first wedding proposal on the vanilla forum questions and answers site since "naomi" proposed to all of us. A coy response by qwenty, but my suspense shattered by the third salvo. It appears they were sparks of friction not sparks or romance. More of a frisson and another day at the forum.

Saves, the rest of us from dreaming up the "wedding proposal badge" and finding a sponsor for building the wedding proposal badge plugin. :).

By the way, this thread may be driving some people crazy but I am learning a bit about licensing so I found it pretty interesting.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• 422422 Developer MVP

Haha,

Twas just my sense of humour. No offence intended to qwenty.

I think a Pitbull / Rottweiller badge is more apt.

There was an error rendering this rich post.