Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Predefined User-Attributes Extension

124»

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2008
    Does anyone know if there is a way to add cheboxes to the form? I tried with type=> checkbox but it just displays an input box. Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi everybody, is there a way to access the attributes from another extension?
  • Options
    Hi all, first of all thank you for the add-on, this is just what I need. Is anyone here know how to show the predefined user attributes in settings.php?PostBackAction=Applicants page, you know the page where you're gonna approve or decline membership applicants? Thank you.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I am trying to add another function for SaveIdentity. I found that if another extension calls SaveIdentity the Predefined Attributes field gets emptied.

Here are the two functions I created:
    /*//////////////////////////////// // @name: SaveIdentity // @description: Adds Predefined Attributes to SqlBuilder in UserManagers SaveIdentity // @param: $UserManager (Reference to the UserManager Object) // @return: - */ function SaveIdentity($UserManager) { $this->GetAttributesFromDatabase(); $s = &$UserManager->DelegateParameters['SqlBuilder']; $s->AddFieldNameValue($this->ColumnName, $this->Attributes); } /*//////////////////////////////// // @name: PredefinedAttributes_SaveIdentity // @description: called by delegation and 'redirects' to function in class // @param: Object UserManager // @return: - */ function PredefinedAttributes_SaveIdentity($UserManager) { $pa = new PredefinedAttributes($UserManager->Context, $UserManager->User); $pa->SaveIdentity($UserManager); } $Context->AddToDelegate('UserManager', 'PreIdentityUpdate', 'PredefinedAttributes_SaveIdentity');
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    # djcrazysk8er
    It works, but you have to add to the People.Class.User.Manager.php
    this line in the function SaveIdentity, of course before Database->Update.
    $this->CallDelegate('PreIdentityUpdate');

Index in the appg/database.php is required too.
    $DatabaseColumns['User']['PredefinedAttributes'] = 'PredefinedAttributes';