Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[FIXED] Quick Zenphoto question (another one)

edited April 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hello everyone. I now have a question about Zenphoto if anyone can or is willing to lend a hand. I am asking here, because you guys are helpful, and, generally, the folks at the zenphoto are not. I have copied in my post at their forum. Any hints you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. -- Hi, I have had a quick look at how the thumbnails are generated, and how they are not stored ALL the time, (unless we work around the max cache value). I would like to do the same thing but for different file sizes also. I would like to feed zenphoto the largest file I want to offer, then have it generate 3 smaller sized images that I coult like to and have the user download. They should begenerated like the thumbnails and be bound by the same max_cache values. If anyone could give me a few pointers on the best way to do this, I would really appreciate it. --

Comments

• "I am asking here, because you guys are helpful, and, generally, the folks at the zenphoto are not." Hahahahahah. I know exactly what you mean. I've only ever got 1 reply to my posts at Zenphoto (seemingly they are all busy at college so fair play to them, it is free software). Sadly I've been trying to work out how to do something similar with no luck (I just need a giant 300x300px thumbnail). Looking at the config file in the zen folder, the thumbnail size is set there, so I figured you would need to set up extra variables for the new sizes and feed them into the system somehow. But the somehow bit is way way beyond me sadly.
  • 3stripe3stripe ✭✭
    edited April 2006
  • Hey, I got an answer from Tristan (?spelling) over at Zen. There is an easy way to do it. Oh, and I just did the thumnails earlier today, if you need any help, whisper me with any questions you may have and I will see what i can do.
  • edited April 2006
    anyone else seeing this thread as 1 day old but higher up the list than some which are 3 hours old?
  • Um. 3stripe and I have been whispering. within the last 3 hours. I smell a bug.
  • Shhhhhh
This discussion has been closed.