Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Is this badge plugin also downloadable?

joe_ekinejoe_ekine New
edited June 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

This badge plugin on this site is looking really nice. Is it also a downloadable plugin?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited June 2012 Answer ✓

I think you ran into the trap that many new users posting here fall into (as well as many seasoned users). They don't try searching for the subject before posting or can't find a search result. And sometimes, even if the user does search before posting, the search feature is so ineffective that sometimes it is downright useless thus making this forum very cluttered with lots of repeat questions. I've tried searching the site through google and adding the vanillaforums.org to the search term. Sometimes it yields better results.
    I know for a users personal forum help is in the way via the sphinx plugin when it is complete.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

Answers

• Options

Surely, you are joking! search for messages for "badges" and you will find out your answer.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

joe_ekine said:
    Is it also a downloadable plugin?

Is it a new week already?

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options

I am pretty new around here, so I didn't know about the ongoing discussions until a second ago.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited June 2012 Answer ✓

I think you ran into the trap that many new users posting here fall into (as well as many seasoned users). They don't try searching for the subject before posting or can't find a search result. And sometimes, even if the user does search before posting, the search feature is so ineffective that sometimes it is downright useless thus making this forum very cluttered with lots of repeat questions. I've tried searching the site through google and adding the vanillaforums.org to the search term. Sometimes it yields better results.
    I know for a users personal forum help is in the way via the sphinx plugin when it is complete.

• Options
    ShadowdareShadowdare r_j MVP
    edited June 2012

Now is the time to make the search box outstanding.

Add Pages to Vanilla with the Basic Pages app

• Options
    joe_ekinejoe_ekine New
    edited June 2012

Searching through google got me some new results about this topic, thanks.

Developers could make quite so money selling the most wanted plugins like badges. But I guess that this is not part of the roadmap.