Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

WhosOnline broke my forum

I just enabled the plugin whosonline and now I get this: Warning: Missing argument 5 for update() in /home/virtual/site352/fst/var/www/html/sffixed/library/Utility.Database.class.php on line 130 Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/virtual/site352/fst/var/www/html/sffixed/library/Utility.Database.class.php on line 132 I have no idea what to do. Help, I don't want to loose everything and start over.

Comments

• Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    The immediate fix is to open up your appg/extensions.php file and comment out or remove the whosonline include. Where'd you get the plugin, and what version of Vanilla was it for?
  • Options
    edited April 2006
    Ahh that was the problem... Version compatability. I didn't realize I had an outdated version of vanilla (9.2.6)... Can i suggest a feature that lets admins know when new versions are released (or is there something that does that already there?) Thanks mark! edit: ah 9.3 is still in beta. thats why I was unaware..
  • Options
    Indeed. And whats more, 0.9.3 has an update feature :)
  • Options
    yeah... whosonline is probably broken at the moment. i actually took a stab at getting it working on v1, without much success. i think that after v1 comes out officially, i'll track down david and see if he can work some magic on it again.
This discussion has been closed.