Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Try Vanilla Forums Cloud product
Vanilla 2.6.1 is here with critical security patches. One of them has been publicly disclosed.

How translate mail send for subsciption ? - Comment traduire le mail de confirmation ?

honorgatehonorgate New
edited June 2012 in Localization

Hello,
I'm trying translating e-mail sending when you wanted to have a account on Vanilla boads. For instance, mail you receveid after login with password mod.

Here it is : `EmailWelcome

You need to confirm your email address before you can continue. Please confirm your email address by clicking on the following link: xxx`

Thank you for your help ! :)

Comments

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited June 2012

some email settings....

$Definition['EmailConfirmEmail'] = 'You need to confirm your email address before you can continue. Please confirm your email address by clicking on the following link: {/entry/emailconfirm,exurl,domain}/{User.UserID,rawurlencode}/{EmailKey,rawurlencode}';

$Definition['EmailWelcome'] = '%2$s has created an account for you at %3$s. Your login credentials are:
    $Definition['EmailWelcomeRegister'] = 'You have successfully registered for an account at {Title}. Here is your information:
    $Definition['EmailWelcomeConnect'] = 'You have successfully connected to {Title}. Here is your information:

change these definitions.  - view the localization documentation and the wiki on how to modify.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Thank you very much, i do this. :)

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited June 2012

$Definition['No Problem'] = 'Il n'y a pas de quoi'; // :)

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

honorgate
  • Another question ... I've to insert these $Definition into captured.php , is it correct ?

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited June 2012

I believe it should be definitions.php

http://vanillaforums.org/docs/localization>; honorgate said:

Another question ... I've to insert these $Definition into captured.php , is it correct ?>

does it work correctly in captured.php?

honorgate
  • honorgatehonorgate New
    edited June 2012

I'm afraid not ...
    I've this :

`Vous avez enregistré un compte avec succès sur Forum RBTonline. Voici vos identifiants:
        You need to confirm your email address before you can continue. Please confirm your email address by clicking on the following link: http://raoulburdet.fr/forum/index.php?p=/entry/emailconfirm/...` 

And mail subject is : Welcome Aboard!

I don't know how i should looking for ...

• $Definition['%s] Welcome Aboard!'] = 'google the word grep and learn how to use';

$Definition['EmailConfirmEmail'] =`Vous avez enregistré un compte avec succès sur Forum RBTonline. Voici vos identifiants:{/entry/emailconfirm,exurl,domain}/{User.UserID,rawurlencode}/{EmailKey,rawurlencode}';

please read the localization documentation and the wiki

download the http://vanillaforums.org/addon/chinese-locale by sarowlwp which is done nicely and correctly and convert it to french.

honorgate