Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Dashboard Cloning When Using Statistics Plugin

edited June 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I'm working on a forum for our small gaming community and I must say Vanilla is nice to work with! I used to use a couple of other forums and it was a task setting and configuring them.

I've run into a problem with Vanilla though. I enabled the statistics plugin and all went well. The only exception is that there are now two instances of the Dashboard in my control panel. Has anyone had this happen to them?

The one thing I can think of is that when installing Vanilla, PHP5-curl wasn't enabled on the server. I had to install it afterwards and then I was able to get the API and view the statistics, but sadly the Dashboard seems to have cloned itself somehow.

Is there a way to fix this?

Answers

• Options

show an image of what you mean.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    edited June 2012

The image should be up now. I was having some trouble getting used to Markdown.

• Options
    422422 Developer MVP

Are you on embed?

Src code using firebug, could be missing tag

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited June 2012

possibly something to do with this - http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/19435

do you have both of these checked by chance.

Dashboard Embed

Don't embed your forum admin dashboard (pop it out to full-screen)
    Remote Url Force your forum to be viewed through the Remote Url

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.