Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Move "Bookmarked Discussions" to bottom of sidebar

2»

Answers

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2014

also I would put the GuestModule as the first entry so it is up at the top. (it is the signin box).

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2014

// Modules $Configuration['Modules']['Vanilla']['Panel'] = array('GuestModule','MessageModule','TagModule', 'CategoriesModule', 'WhosOnlineModule', 'BookmarkedModule');

actually it would look better with tagmodule at the end.

// Modules $Configuration['Modules']['Vanilla']['Panel'] = array('GuestModule','MessageModule''CategoriesModule', 'WhosOnlineModule', 'BookmarkedModule', 'TagModule', ');

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Used this:
    $Configuration['Modules']['Vanilla']['Panel'] = array('GuestModule','MessageModule''CategoriesModule', 'WhosOnlineModule', 'BookmarkedModule', 'TagModule', ');

Now I get this:-
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''CategoriesModule'' (T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING), expecting ')' in /homepages/34/d260127691/htdocs/forum/conf/config.php on line 61

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2014

$Configuration['Modules']['Vanilla']['Panel'] = array('GuestModule','MessageModule','CategoriesModule', 'WhosOnlineModule', 'BookmarkedModule', 'TagModule');

I left out the comma between MessageModule and CategoriesModule - sorry- above should work.

• I think theres a comma missing?

• yes

• $Configuration['Modules']['Vanilla']['Panel'] = array('GuestModule','MessageModule','CategoriesModule', 'WhosOnlineModule', 'BookmarkedModule', 'TagModule');

final correction.

• HaHa! that was a test

There were extra commas at the end too. Should have read:-

// Modules
    $Configuration['Modules']['Vanilla']['Panel'] = array('GuestModule','MessageModule', 'CategoriesModule', 'WhosOnlineModule', 'BookmarkedModule', 'TagModule');

• good work!

• What is the "start new discussion" button module called as that is now at the bottom.

• NewDiscussionModule I believe

• Thanks, I've put the new discussion button directly below the tag cloud so users will hopefully look for an existing discussion before starting another.