Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

how to earn any point and rating in vanillaforums?*

edited July 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

how to earn any point and rating in vanillaforums?

Comments

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2012

badges and likes give you points. number of comments, years as member, number of likes, photo upload, give you badges, and your first mention (e.g. @KhanSatria) will give you points.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    422422 Developer MVP

For example. Check my points. Then come back here click LIKE and check my points again. :)

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2012

lol. OK, I'll try. Now click "like" on mine and see if it updates properly.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    422422 Developer MVP

Not sure its working lol

• Options

we could go on all day - but I'll stop here.

• Options
    422422 Developer MVP

WOW ! thankyou

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2012

We seem to be the only ones that seem to have fun on this forum. Why?

• Options
    422422 Developer MVP

Im not sure.

I think people are far too serious, its a shame this forum has no community feel about it. But I suppose thats how a support forum kinda works ?

• Options
    edited July 2012

You can like this post.

• Options
    edited July 2012

And make sure to like this one for it's truthfulness: If you want people to like you on forums, you need to make sure to speak clearly and in complete sentences. Rather that saying, "how to earn any point and rating in vanillaforums?" It would be better to say, "How do I earn lots of points and ratings in vanilla forums?"

Just a kind reminder. I still think all this is quite funny.

• Options
    x00x00 MVP
    edited July 2012

A lot of people aren't first language English speakers.

grep is your friend.