Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

I'm doing my research before diving in, is there a CMS as well as forum in Vanilla?

sturmeysturmey New
edited July 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Does Vanilla have a CMS with rss feeds and other site building tools like joomla has, or is it just the forum part?

I know that I can build a site with joomla and I have done before, but I want the next project to have some CMS features as well as the forum part, and I'm quite certain that vanilla is going to be the forum, and I would really like to have it all in one management place.

My site plan includes a few RSS fed pages as well as things like weather and movie listings which will be fed from outside my domain. I know I can use other CMS for doing this. As I'm new to this particular project I'm not as familiar with it's features as I'd like to be, and my searches have not been as productive as I'd hoped. If you can point me to a features and how to use them page that gives a good overview that would help too.
Thanks.

Comments